Internship (m/f/d) (Native level English), Lauf a.d. Pegnitz / Germany
Psyma Research+Consulting GmbH in Lauf an der Pegnitz (Nuremberg region) /Germany is looking for an intern (m/f/d) in the Online-Market Research business branch to start from March 2019.
Internship (m/f/d) (E-Business)
Native level in English
What you will learn with us:
You support our E-Business team in all phases of market research projects - from study design, organisation, conception, evaluation and analysis to the preparation of presentation documents and reports. General assistance activities will also fall within your area of responsibility. Being a fully-fledged member of our team will enable you to gain extensive and practical experience of market research.
- You are a part of an innovative business segment with a wide and interesting field of application
- Learn all relevant quantitative and qualitative methods of market research
- Your commitment will be paid in line with industry standard
- You are preferably studying Business Administration, Communication Sciences, Psychology, other social sciences or a comparable area of study (you need the internship for your degree)
- Independent and goal orientated work style combined with a high level of commitment to your work
- Good knowledge of MS Windows & Office as well as data processing and the Internet
- Native level in English
- Previous market research experience is preferable but not compulsory
We are looking forward to hearing from you and receiving your completed application, along with covering letter including possible duration of placement, CV and references: