Market Research Associate Project Manager; USA
Job Title: Associate Project Manager
Practice: Across Healthcare, CPG, BtoB, Automotive industries
Job openings in two locations: King of Prussia, PA and Detroit Metro area (Brighton, MI)
Company/Industry background: Psyma is a privately held mid-size global market research company that was founded in Germany in 1957. Psyma’s U.S. practice was established in 1997 in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. We also have US offices in Brighton, MI and Dallas, TX. Our purpose is to work closely with clients in the healthcare, automotive and consumer sectors to provide custom marketing research solutions that support their objectives and provide actionable insights.
Position Description: You will work in a dynamic environment that affords ample opportunity to learn and grow as a market research professional. Specifically, you be responsible for supporting Project Managers and Consultants on both qualitative and quantitative projects, including coordinating pre-fieldwork logistics, fieldwork data collection and management, and post-fieldwork reporting.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Support in proposal writing and pricing
- Assist in cost gathering from suppliers
- Conduct facility searches
- Draft proposals
- Coordinate all pre-fieldwork activities and support Project Director and Consultant in fieldwork and reporting
- Create preliminary drafts of project materials for Project Director’s review, including screeners, questionnaires, reports, etc.
- Proofread project materials, such as screeners, questionnaires, reports, etc.
- Prepare other project materials, such as stimuli, visitor’s guides, recruiting materials, etc.
- Manage respondent recruitment
- Work directly with supplier partners, contractors, or other vendors
- Coordinate logistics for on-site research, working with focus group facilities
- Support on-site fieldwork activities, including focus groups
- Test programmed Internet surveys
- Monitor Internet survey fieldwork and data collection
- Check data tabulations
- Mine transcripts for key information and insights and/or pull video quotes
- Create report templates, chart/check data, and support report writing/analysis/visuals
- May include some moderating, exit interviewing, in-person qualitative or via online message boards
- May include some travel
- Support other internal initiatives as required
Job Requirements and Skills Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Psychology, Statistics, Biology or other related field
- Effective written and verbal communication; Foreign language skills is a plus
- Detail-oriented and highly-organized, able to assist on multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Excellent time management and prioritization, able to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and goal-oriented; inquisitive and eager to continuously learn
- Capable of problem-solving and analytical and creative thinking
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and SPSS preferred
- Able to work cooperatively in a team and international environment
- Permanent work authorization for the United States is required
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally as project works requires (estimated no more than 20% of work days)
If interested in applying, please send a cover letter and resume detailing any applicable market research experience to email@example.com and refer to the Associate Project Manager Position.