Project Manager / Moderator; Brighton (MI) / USA
Job Title: Project Manager / Moderator
Practice: Automotive (with some CPG opportunities)
Location: Brighton, MI (out of state applications will be considered)
Company/Industry background: Psyma is privately held mid-size global market research company that was founded in Germany in 1957. Psyma’s U.S. practice was established in 1997 in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. Our purpose is to work closely with clients in the automotive, healthcare, financial, and consumer sectors to provide marketing research solutions that support their objectives and provide actionable insights.
Position Description: A Qualitative Project Manager/Moderator is responsible for managing and moderating qualitative projects. This person will act as a primary interface with the client. This person should be able to effectively design and lead qualitative projects, support teams and suppliers.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Develop new project proposals with minimal guidance from consultant
- Consult with clients and project team on qualitative study design
- Moderate both in-person and online projects
- Work with internal project team, including Research Analyst, Consultant, support teams, and suppliers
- Manage multiple qualitative projects simultaneously with minimal guidance from Consultant
- Write screeners
- Write discussion guides (& prepare related stimuli)
- Manage respondent recruitment
- Coordinate logistics for on-site research
- Fieldwork management, on-site for focus groups/clinics or online focus groups
- Manage all supplier partners, contractors, or other vendors
- Write reports, including key insights and implications/recommendations
- Manage project financials, including overall profitability, supplier/client invoicing, etc.
- May include some business development, including capabilities presentations, sales calls, etc.
- Support other internal initiatives
Job Requirements and Skills Include:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Psychology, or other related field
- Minimum of 4 years market research experience required
- Previous Moderating experience; formal training preferred
- Well-rounded research skills; automotive research experience is a plus
- Effective written and verbal communication; comfortable speaking/presenting in front of groups
- Strong client management and account management skills
- Detail-oriented and highly-organized, able to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Excellent time management and prioritization; able to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and goal-oriented; inquisitive and eager to continuously learn
- Capable of problem-solving and analytical and creative thinking
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally as project works requires
- Permanent work authorization for the United States is required
If interested in applying, please send a cover letter and resume detailing any applicable market research experience to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to the Moderator/Project Manager Position.